Our number one goal is to help you to become a pro flier, and a pro filmer, with your drone. This table shows you everything we can teach you about drones, and all the ways we teach people, including:
- One and two-hour one-to-one hands on flying lessons with one of our expert, commercially qualified drone pilots. For one or two people. Delivered at any of our UK flying locations.
- Three and four hour “introduction to drones” workshops for two – four people. Delivered at any of our flying locations, or by arrangement at your site – providing we confirm it is appropriate for drone flying – just call us to arrange.
- Half day “Pro Flier, Pro Filmer” classroom based workshops, where we teach you all the tips and tricks we have learned from 1,000’s of hours of drone flying – just call us to arrange.
- Pre flight-test one-to-one lessons for people about to take their PfCO Flight Test
- Post-production workshops for small groups (max 4 people) with one of our expert trainers, to learn about Photoshop, iMovie, and Final Cut Pro
- Drone flying holidays in the UK and Europe.