Fly Like a Pro, Film Like a Pro
Lessons on drone-life, based on more than 2,500 drone flights.
We are unique in our insights into how to make the best use of your drone. You cannot get this stuff anywhere else:
If the weather on the day is fine, then there will be a mixture of theoretical stuff in a meeting room, and demonstration flying by me. If the weather is bad, then the whole day will be “in the classroom”. The day is aimed at both keen enthusiasts and aspiring and PfCo-qualified commercial drone pilots. You will learn:
- How to fly safely and effectively, every time
- How to use the legislation about drones to your advantage, to fly in many more places than you might expect
- Things to think about in terms of equipment and data management
- How to make sure nothing goes wrong when the pressure is on
- How to get the best out of the camera on the drone – both stills and video
- A review of the shortlist for the Winner of the 400ft Britain drone photography award, which we judged
- Using Intelligent Flight Mode to best effect
- Using mapping software such as Drone Deploy for survey work.
Alan Proto – PhantomFlightSchool founder and Chief Pilot