DJI SMART CONTROLLER
The DJI Smart Controller is designed to maximise your outdoor flying experience with the DJI Mavic 2 or other aircraft equipped with OcuSync 2.0.
A 5.5-inch built-in screen displays crystal-clear images, even in the most challenging environments.
The DJI Smart Controller boasts pre-installed features, such as SkyTalk and the DJI Go 4 app.
- Built-in ultra-bright 5.5-inch 1080p screen
- OcuSync 2.0 Full-HD visual transmission
- Extremely portable device, with detachable control sticks
- Operates in temperatures from -20°C to 40°C
- Share your aerial images and videos through DJI GO 4 app’s new Go Share function
The DJI Smart Controller features a built-in 5.5-inch ultra-bright 1080p screen.
At 1000cd/m², the display is approximately twice as bright as a screen on a conventional smart device.
This helps to keep your feed viewable, even in direct sunlight.
The DJI Smart Controller benefits from OcuSync 2.0 Full-HD video-transmission technology.
This means that the device automatically switches between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz.
This helps to reduce the influence of environmental interference on drone operation and image quality.
The DJI Smart Controller has long-range transmission of up to 8km. (Depending on Local Regulations)