The brand new DJI Mavic 2 is their latest and most exciting addition to the consumer market. Featuring the ubiquitous foldable design of the Mavic Series, a top speed of 45 mph and battery life of up to 31 minutes.
The Mavic 2 Pro has an ultra stable three-axis gimbal with Hasselblad camera, a full 1-inch CMOS sensor and F2.8 to F11 EQV 28mm lens. It will shoot 4K UHD video and 20MP images, meaning that it is perfectly designed for sunrise, sunlight and sunset hours, giving fantastic results no matter how challenging the conditions.
DJI Mavic 2 Pro Key Features:
- Hasselblad camera with a 1-inch CMOS sensor on a three-axis gimbal capable of 20MP images and 4K UHD at 60FPS
- Access to 10-bit Dlog-M colour profile and 10-bit HDR video
- Variable Aperture from F2.8 – F11 for better quality results in different lighting conditions
- ISO range of 100 to 12800
- Omnidirectional sensors
- Top speed of 45 mph with a maximum battery life of 31 minutes
- DJI OcuSync transmission system with a transmission of 1080p and a maximum range of up to five miles (depending on local regulations)
- Intelligent Flight Modes including ActiveTrack 2.0, APAS, QuickShots and many more
- 8GB of built-in storage in addition to up to 128GB Micro SD Card
Intelligent Flight Modes
In addition to DJI’s existing Intelligent Flight Modes the Mavic 2 introduces:
Hyperlapse Mode – Utilising onboard algorithms DJI has created four Hyperlapse Modes in Free, Circle, CourseLock and WayPoint.
APAS (Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems) To keep your Mavic 2 safe in complex environments with DJI’s advanced combination of sensors and algorithms.
ActiveTrack 2.0 – Using DJI’s most advanced tracking algorithms to keep up with the action at the fastest speeds yet
QuickShots – Featuring Point of Interest, Asteroid, Boomerang and WayPoint.
What’s In the Mavic 2 Pro Box?
- 1 x Mavic 2 Pro Quadcopter
- 1 x DJI Smart Controller
- 1 x Mavic 2 Battery
- 3 x Propeller Sets
- 1 x Mains Charger
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x Gimbal Protector
- 1 x USB 3.0 Type C Cable
- 1 x USB Adapter