Why this trip?
If there is anywhere more spectacular to take photographs than the Isle of Skye, we don’t know it. Stunning scenery, inland and coastal, is all around you. The light changes constantly, and there are spectacular locations off the beaten track in every direction. We are delighted to have teamed up with the multi-award winning landscape photographer Nick Hanson for these Workshops. Nick has been based on the Isle of Skye from March to September the last three years delivering photography workshops for “traditional camera” photographers, and so he knows the area like the back of his hand. He is also an excellent drone pilot, and hence knows the perfect locations on the Isle of Skye where a drone can capture unique and arresting images simply not possible with a traditional camera.
- Daily landscape and drone-photography masterclasses with Nick Hanson, multi-award winning landscape photography expert
- Maximum group size 6
- Expert flying support from Alan Proto, Founder of PhantomFlightSchool
- Half-board single-person accommodation
- All transport during the trip in our comfortable minibus
- Fly our waterproof £6,000 Matrice 200 drone if it is raining
- Post-production in Lightroom / Photoshop / iMovie, if the weather is poor
What’s not included:
- Meals & drinks not mentioned