Four-day Masterclass with published Professional Landscape Photographer Alan Copson on the Dorset Coast. Alan Copson is one of the UK’s most widely published landscape and travel photographer, as well as being a commercially qualified drone pilot. Join him and Alan Proto, revisiting some of his favourite places along the Dorset Coast, this time armed with a drone as well as a traditional camera. Visiting two meticulously researched and beautiful locations each day, learn about how to plan your drone shoot, drone photo composition, camera settings, and post-production. For all standards of drone pilots.
Also available as a one, two or three day workshop.
- Daily landscape and drone-photography masterclasses with Alan Copson, multi-award winning landscape photographer and photography expert
- Maximum group size 6
- Expert flying support from a PFS PfCO qualified pilot
- Single-occupancy accommodation
- All transport during the trip
- Fly our waterproof £6,000 Matrice 200 drone if it is raining
- Post-production in Lightroom / Photoshop / iMovie, if the weather is poor
- Flying with fellow drone enthusiasts in some incredible flying locations
What’s not included:
- Meals & drinks not mentioned