Four-day Masterclass with published Landscape Photographer, Sky Videographer and Lecturer Paul Barker in the Heart of the Yorkshire Dales. Paul knows the Yorkshire Dales as well as anyone, having filmed and photographed here professionally for over a decade. This is your chance to go with him to some of his favourite places, to capture memorable drone photos and videos. Paul is also an expert in video and photo post-production, which will also be covered in depth during this Masterclass. For all standards of drone pilots.
Also available as a one, two or three day workshop.
- Daily landscape and drone-photography masterclasses with Paul Barker, multi-award winning landscape photographer and photography expert
- Maximum group size 6 pilots
- Expert flying support from a PFS PfCO qualified pilot
- Single-occupancy accommodation
- All transport during the trip
- Fly our waterproof £6,000 Matrice 200 drone if it is raining
- Post-production in Lightroom / Photoshop / iMovie, if the weather is poor
- Flying with fellow drone enthusiasts in some incredible flying locations
What’s not included:
- Meals & drinks not mentioned