If you would like to improve your drone flying skills, but don’t want or need to get your PfCO to fly commercially, this is the Course for you.
We have distilled all of the best bits from a PfCO Course, as well as everything we have learned from flying more than 4,000 batteries, in more than ten countries, in 2018, into this fantastic One Day Course.
Presented by PhantomFlightSchool Founder Alan Proto and Chief Operating Officer Simon Smith, we will cover:
- Case Studies of our 20 most interesting missions: in the UK; at sea; in Spain; France; Corfu and Greece; overflying nuclear fuel facilities; searching for hidden mine-shafts using thermography; filming the 1,300 boats competing in the Round the Island Race, and much more
- Our twenty favourite apps and websites to help you plan, execute, shoot and post-produce
- A presentation of outstanding drone photographs, and how they were captured
- The kit you need to be sure of getting the best results on location, wherever that is, every time
- The planning and preparation you can and should do at home before you set off for your next drone flight
- Practical demonstrations of:
- Textbook take-offs and landings
- How to fly when you don’t have the camera running
- How to fly when you are filming
- How to use Intelligent Flight Mode, because if you can get the drone to fly the drone, you can devote yourself 100% to the role of cameraman
- At an extra cost of £30, a 30-minute flight test with one of our PfCO qualified pilots, to give you a clear picture of where your flying is at, and things to work on to take it to the next level