Long weekend flying holidays in the UK
Want to fly in some spectacular locations, capture some great drone video and photos, and really up your flying skills? Then one of our long weekend UK-based flying holidays is for you.
Some of the features of our UK holidays:
- Fly with a small group of like-minded drone enthusiasts. Our maximum group size is six
- Fly in stunning locations that you might not find, or feel confident enough to fly in, on your own
- Fly under the expert gaze of one of our highly trained and exceptionally well-qualified PhantomFlightSchool drone pilots
- Enjoy expert group tuition in every aspect of drone flying and filming during the trip
- High quality minibus for comfortable transportation during the trip
- Meticulous planning to ensure everything goes off perfectly
Running from April – September 2017, our UK holidays are suitable for drone pilots of all levels of experience and expertise. We base our trips in locations where there are different weather systems in each direction, and in areas of the country that are known for enjoying generally less rainfall than the rest of the country. These include:
- Chesterfield, from where we can explore the Peak District, the Yorkshire Dales, or the Lincolnshire Wolds and coast
- Haywards Heath in West Sussex, from where we can easily reach a long stretch of the South Coast, the High Weald AONB and the South Downs National Park
- Salisbury, from where we can visit Corfe Castle, the Isle of Portland, and the New Forest
Price is £350 pp excl. accommodation, or £540 incl. single occupancy ensuite 4* hotel room Friday and Saturday night.