Delivery and Collection
Delivery (including delivery charges and timescales)
Delivery charges and timescales vary depending on the type of products ordered, the service you select and the delivery address. You’ll find full details of our delivery charges here.
Please note that certain products and services may be subject to alternative delivery charges, restrictions and/or timescales. In particular:
- Certain orders can only be delivered within the UK mainland and Northern Ireland and for high value items (over £100) a signature may be required on receipt (orders for delivery to the Isle of Man may incur additional charges. We are unable to deliver to the Orkney islands.
- We aim to deliver all orders received by 3pm the next day (except Sundays and bank holidays) to most UK addresses, Monday to Saturday 7.00am to 7.00pm (at peak times we may require orders to be placed earlier).
- Amendments and cancellations may be accepted before your order is prepared for despatch. At peak times we may set final amendment dates. The earliest delivery date for orders placed on Sunday will be the following Tuesday. Deliveries to the Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and some Scottish addresses will take 48 hours and we are unable to deliver on Mondays. For these regions, orders placed on Sunday will be delivered on Wednesday.
Delivery will be to the UK or international address or store specified in your order. If no one is available at a residential or other address at the time of delivery, a note will be left to advise whether your order has been left in a safe place e.g. with a neighbour, or returned to depot.
- All risk in the products you order (including risk of loss and/or damage to the products) shall pass to you when they are delivered to the delivery address specified in your order.
- We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- In the UK, delivery charge refunds can only be made in accordance with your legal rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and other applicable legislation. For further information about your legal rights see “Your Right to Cancel” section below and contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre (for example the Citizen’s Advice Bureau for UK customers).
Collection from Our Chester Head Office
You will need to bring a printout of your order confirmation (and deposit receipt where applicable) when you collect your order. We’ll be in touch when your order is ready to be collected. All orders can be collected from 12pm – 5pm Monday to Friday only.
Due to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions applicable to orders placed for international delivery, some of our products may not be available for delivery to certain destinations outside the UK. We reserve the right to define what can and cannot be delivered to which destination.
Payment – Purchases will be made in Pounds Sterling. International credit card providers or banks will determine the exchange rate and may add an additional processing or administration charge in relation to such payment which international credit card holders will be liable to pay.
Products ordered from us are sold on a delivery duty unpaid basis. The recipient may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on delivery. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation and customers are required to check these details before placing an order for international delivery.
Where applicable, it will be your sole responsibility to comply with any export controls or sanctions rules applicable to goods supplied to you.
You’ll find more information on international delivery, returns and refunds, and VAT delays in our Support section.
Where the supply of your product(s) or service(s) is delayed or prevented for reasons beyond our control (for example, material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand) we will make every effort to keep you informed but shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure.