One-to-One Hands-On Flying Lessons
Founded in 2015, our aim is to help and support drone pilots of all types and experience, from debutant recreational fliers to expert PfCO qualified commercial drone pilots.
The core of our business is delivering one-to-one hands-on drone flying lessons in one and two-hour sessions, to drone pilots from beginner to expert. Our expert PfCO qualified co-pilots have now delivered more than 4,500 hours of drone flying lessons, at our multiple flying locations across the UK. In doing so, we have developed a detailed methodology for flying a drone safely and effectively, so that the number of landings always equals the number of take-offs.
We are proud that clients including ARM Technology, Bath Spa University, Cambridge University, the CAA, DRONE Magazine and Save the Children have chosen us to train their staff in how to fly a drone, as have 100s of professional photographers, businesses of all shapes and sizes, and PfCO qualified commercial drone pilots. Click HERE to see a list of more of our clients.
PhantomFlightSchool is about so much more than that
As well as hands-on drone flying lessons, we also:
- Provide advice on which drone and accessories are right for you
- Stock the full range of DJI products, which are generally available for next day delivery (and you get a free flying lesson worth £120 with every purchase over £750)
- Deliver regular Fly Like a Pro, Film Like a Pro full-day workshops.
- Run the only programme of drone flying holidays, with trips in the UK and across Europe. Click HERE for more information
- Provide free technical support and trouble-shooting to all our clients
- Run our unique PhantomFlightClub members programme, for all PhantomFlightSchool customers, which provides them with members-only test days for new products, the ability to rent drone equipment and accessories for the short or long term, social events with other PhantomFlightClub members, and priority booking for our drone holidays.